Transcripts and Records
Current West High School students must request all transcripts via Naviance. If you do not know how to log into your Naviance account, please contact the Counseling Office Secretary, Ms. Foster 310-533-4299 x7613. Students can also access their unofficial transcript information via Parent Connect. Currently enrolled students fees are $2 per copy.
West High graduates (2004 to present) may fill out the order form below or in the Principal's office.
All transcripts require a $5 fee, payable in advance. Please provide exact change, cash only. You must also include a self addressed stamped envelope unless you are picking up in person.
Request will be processed in 48 hours.
West High does not issue duplicate Diploma's.
If you graduated prior to 2004
West High must request from an outside Vendor that has converted Microfiche documents to digital.
1. To request Transcript/Records, download Request for Transcript Form below. Please complete all sections. Submit ONE request. You must bring form in person to Principals Office or submit by mail, as payment is required before processing. Payment MUST be cash or money order; we do NOT accept personal checks. You must also include a self addressed stamped envelope unless you are picking up in person.
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
2. If you would like your records mailed, please provide a stamped, addressed envelope.
3. Include $20 for initial request; additional copies will be $5 each. We only accept exact cash or a money order payable to Torrance Unified School District, we do not accept personal checks. You must also include a self addressed stamped envelope unless you are picking up in person.
4. Mail completed request form, payment and addressed envelope to:
WEST HIGH SHCOOL
20401 VICTOR ST
TORRANCE, CA 90503
5. Records are available for pick up in the Principals Office at the above address. Please allow at least one week to process your request. Do not submit multiple requests as this will only delay processing your records. You must also include a self addressed stamped envelope unless you are picking up in person.
6. DIPLOMAS: Torrance Unified School District/West High School does not have copies of diplomas.
7. ATTENTION employer, college and investigative agencies: Due to budgetary constraints, forms sent to us incomplete will not be processed. Once you have submitted a Request for Transcript and payment, a transcript will be mailed to you.
8. TELEPHONE, FAX OR E-MAIL REQUESTS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.